For your convenience, and quality control, we will leave you with a checklist indicating the various services we provide each time we clean your home. This form is completed by the team’s leader after they have personally inspected your home. Occasionally you will receive a “report card” to rate us. Our management also personally conducts random on site and telephone quality checks. These steps are all made to insure our quality of service remains first rate.
These are just a few of the things we do to assure you of always receiving impeccable quality plus outstanding customer service.
Maid to your Satisfaction Guarantee
We have built our business and reputation by providing our clients with the best possible cleaning service available anywhere. Still, we realize that because our employees are human beings, they sometimes make mistakes. For this reason, we offer you our Maid to your Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our service for any reason, we will:
1. Come back to your home and re-clean to your complete satisfaction, or
2. Give you a partial credit toward your next cleaning, or
3. Refund up to 100% of your money. (Maid in Oregon must be notified with in 48 hours of service)
Maid in Oregon is the only house cleaning service in America, which offers the Maid to your Satisfaction Guarantee and it’s yours at no extra cost!
Any Maid in Oregon client can receive a one-time clean at no cost for referring another client. Credit will be applied after the new client has had Maid in Oregon service for five consecutive visits.
There is no term to this agreement. Client may cancel at any time for any reason. As well as Maid in Oregon may cancel at any time for any reason, with the exception of the 10 clean deal.
- Maid in Oregon reserves the right to re-evaluate rates at any time.
- Maid in Oregon will monitor the actual cleaning time for the first 2 - 3 months of service and occasionally thereafter. Maid in Oregon will contact the client to discuss possible price or service revisions if the cleaning time differs drastically from the original bid.
- We do our best to be as flexible as we can with the schedule. If you need to change a cleaning day or time, we will do our best to accommodate you. A minimum of 24 hours notice is requested for any changes or cancellations. Client will be charged 50% of cleaning fee if canceling with less than 24 hours notice. (100% during peak holiday season)
- For the safety of our employees, Maid in Oregon reserves the right to close our offices at any time, due to inclement weather.
- Although greatly appreciated, please understand that tipping is not required.
- Client agrees to pay the price quoted on the front of this document at the time of service. A $10 billing fee will apply if payment is not received at the time of service. A 12% finance charge will be added to unpaid balances over 30 days and accrue monthly.
- All bank charges incurred due to NSF checks will be passed on to client or at a flat rate of $25 per check.
- If we are specifically requested to dust, dust any computer equipment or wash dishes, client agrees to not hold Maid in Oregon or any of its employees responsible for damage to any article or component.
- While we make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request all irreplaceable items (whether monetary or sentimental) be stored and / or not cleaned by our staf f. A damage report will be left by staff if any damage does take place. Maid in Oregon must be notified within 48 hours of service if damage is discovered.
- Maid in Oregon is not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (i.e., marble, granite, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
- The safety of our employees is an important issue. Therefore, all firearms in a client’s home must be stored and locked.
- Maid in Oregon reserves the right to change the Service Agreement at any time.